Flea Treatment in Crewe That Really Works
If you’re a pet owner, you may already be familiar with the relatively common nuisance that is a flea infestation. These tiny parasites can jump a great distance for their size, and can cause discomfort with their itchy bites as they hop between you and your pets. If you are in this irritating predicament, we can help – we offer the most effective flea treatment Crewe has to offer.
We provide efficient, effective treatments to remove these pests from your home. We use certified methods that take human and animal health into account, as well as considering prevention of damage to furnishings and upholstery.
What Our Flea Treatment Provides
Before we go ahead with your flea fumigation in Crewe, we provide a comprehensive assessment of your problem. We look at the scale of the infestation to determine the best course of action, and to ensure we’re proceeding with the safest and most effective methods.
We make sure the area is sealed and any living things or items susceptible to harm are well clear of the room or affected area before our certified fumigants are released. A period of up to 30 hours is then needed to allow the fumigants to work, then the area must be fully ventilated to avoid harmful chemicals being left behind. We will then ensure that the infestation has been contained.
Why Choose Us When You Need Flea Fumigation in Crewe?
- Highly trained pest control professionals have years of experience in swiftly and effectively putting an end to nasty infestations such as fleas
- We can deal with a variety of other household pests
- All our industry-leading flea fumigation treatments are fully accredited
- We follow rigorous safety procedures
- Enjoy peace of mind that a harmless yet productive treatment has been carried out
- To get the ball rolling on your flea treatment use our booking form or give us a call 24/7